Kerosene Pinot Grigio
A celebration of Miranda’s first album Kerosene, which was certified Gold in 2005, this Double Gold award winner is a most versatile white wine. This crisp, dry white wine has a punchy acidity with flavors of lemons, limes, green apples, and honeysuckle. It can pair with most any dish such as salads, meat, fish, salmon, or pasta. Or enjoy it by itself in the shade of your favorite tree.
Awards (vintage varies):
- 2021 San Antonio Wine & Rodeo International Wine Competition – Silver
- 2020 Texas International Wine Competition – Silver
- 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – Silver
- 2017 Rodeo Uncorked! International Wine Competition – Double Gold, Class Champion
- 2017 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – Gold